Monday, April 23, 2012

Oh Strumpets Loves The Frosted Pumpkin


They are the cutest little cross stitch patterns in town!
Dessert of the month club!
You can purchase this pattern and many other super adorable patterns at The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery!  
one down
I've use the same embroidery floss box since I was 9 :) 
You can see my 9 year old hand written name on the broken lid.
Mess.
I bought this one too, because I'm a huge rainbow lover! 
next up!
Olivia did this super cute cactus a few years back!! Her's is completely perfect! 
IMG_2600
I do promise even if you've never tried cross stitch The Frosted Pumpkin's directions are super easy to follow- you can totally do it! Give it a try! 
Pin It

2 comments:

Velma said...

these are super cute!! I haven't cross stitched in forever! Might have to give these patterns a look!

Lisa said...

I have got to start on mine. They are seriously so cute!