Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Scrabble Christmas Cards by Oh Strumpets!

If you follow Strumpet's Crumpets you know I (beck) have a love of Scrabble. That's how my fellow preposed to me-via Scrabble! I love all things Scrabble, so I made some Scrabble Christmas Cards!
And for the first 6 people to comment AND email me (becksorange (at) gmail (dot) com) their address get 8 Scrabble Christmas cards for FREE!
I'll send them out tomorrow so you can have them in time for Christmas! :) Sound good!
Scrabble Christmas cards by Oh Strumpets

Oh Strumpets scrabble christmas cards
Get free shipping right now on all orders at Oh Strumpets! by using SHIPFREENINTYNINE at checkout!
If you need Christmas Cards quick you should check out our Scrabble Cards and our Quit Elf'n Around Cards! Hope you're Wednesday is great!
Remember first 6 get Free Scrabble Cards! Oh and don't be rotten haha if you got free cards yesterday let someone else win today! Deal! :)
*EDIT* 6 people have signed up! Thank you all so much!
Pin It

7 comments:

taryn said...

Woo! I was so disappointed to miss out on the postcards! e-mailing!

tarynschettler@gmail.com

Millie Bell said...

Ahhh! I hope I'm in!! <3

Yesterday's Sweetheart said...

Oh, me me! Emailing!

Eri said...

So cute!

Grateful4Crochet said...

I want these sooo badly!!! Best combination ever- scrabbl eand cards!!!

Velma said...

Me too!!!!!

Jen said...

Me???