Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Oh Strumpets Christmas Tags & Postcards!

Hey gals and fellas! 
Guess what!? The first 12 people to comment on this post AND email us their address get 15 Elf'n Christmas Tags and 10 Happiest Holiday 5x7 Postcards!
 They will be sent out right away, so you can have them in time for Christmas! 
So comment AND email us at Becksorange (at) gmail (dot) com
Oh Strumpets Giveaway


Oh Strumpets xmas Tags and bear wishes
Hey if you aren't one of the 12 and still want them you can order both the
Tags and Cards for only $5 (includes shipping)!
cutest craft blog
Just click on the imagine above! :)

Ok! Ready, set, go!!!

*EDIT* 12 people have signed up! Thank you all so much! That went so so quick! :)
Pin It

15 comments:

misslarissabree said...

eep me!

Mindy M. Harris said...

yes me me!

Sylvia-Louise said...

So cute! Can't wait!

Lizzie621 said...

Me please! So cute!!

Katie said...

Yes, please! You guys are so sweet!

M. said...

Me please! I would love these just in time for Christmas!

Katie Martin said...

Me me me me!!!!!!!

Amber Clark said...

Too Cute! Merry Christmas!! :)

Sara Sophia said...

Yay!! Me me me!!

renee kristine said...

Me!!!

Tiffany said...

Me!

Jordan said...

adorable!

Jen said...

Yes please!

Manda Tarr said...

I love the tag with the elf in the candy cane striped Pj's. My mom has that ornament on our Christmas tree every year :) Great work!

Kerry said...

Dang!!!!!!!!! I'm late to the party as always, teehee. :) Sooo cute.