Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Holiday ornaments

We have had a white tree for the past five years but decided on a real one for this year.  I started thinking about how I wanted to decorate it and whipped up some of these mushrrom ornaments which will find their home on our tree.  And of course there will some listed in the shop for anyone that is interested.

After the holidays are over my mushrooms are going to join totoro and decorate my window.  I am thinking about making some acorns and leaves to create a woodland garland to fill in the space.

How are you decorating for the holidays?
Pin It

4 comments:

Oh Strumpets! said...

I really want to put up our white tree, but I don't that will happen - whompwhomp! Love the little mushroom!

Velma said...

AWESOME! Love love!

Sway said...

I can't wait to put up our tree, but the Hubs has laid down the law - not until the 1st December :( The mushie and the sweet Totoro are beautiful!
Loving this new partnership! Congrats both of you.
Luvluv,
Sway

Ps. I couldn't find the Contact info, or else I would have sent it privately, but just wanted to let you know that there's a baby typo (missing R) in the first pic on your righthand side bar (Oliveoh + St_umpets...). Fresh pair of eyes, and all that jazz :) xxxx

stina said...

aw, how cute! i love both the mushroom and totoro!